Sunday 12 August 2018

Sweet Dixie


The Sweet Dixie dies are always very detailed and lend themselves to very simple cards with little effort, sounds good to me!

I have used the Sue Wilson Mosaic Bauble background die set to make the outer frame, cut from Ice Silver Lustre card, then I have used the same dies without the middle mosaic one to create the background frame cut from Cherry Red Lustre card. The Fancy Candy cane is cut from the Ice Silver card once and then a second time from silver mirror card so that I could trim just the holly leaves and pop on top of the ice silver cane.

The second sweet Dixie card is the Delicate Holly Wreath die set which has 3 dies in the set

It really is a delicate wreath

The set comes with the wreath , the bow and a little star which I have not used in this design
I have simply cut the wreath out twice, once in white and once in silver mirror card and then snipped the holly from the silver card and then added on top of the holly in the white wreath and added a few red glitter gems.
The circle and square die stitched dies are the Presscut range

The two die sets together are on special offer on 12th August here Maximumcrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunset in Africa

Sunset In Africa I really enjoyed making this card, its so different and yet quite simple to achieve with the combination of the ...