Sunday 19 August 2018

Festive Collection 2018 Netted Star Background


Showcasing the Festive Collection 2018 Netted Star Background die today. An expandable pattern as there is no outside edge so you can make a much bigger card than this 7" square one that I have, even a rectangle instead of a square!

I have taken a piece of Honeydew Lustre card and cut the Netted Background from this. I have used a double sided adhesive sheet onto a white piece of card, removing the protective sheet and then popped the netted background on top. This both ensures all the delicate detail is firmly stuck to the background and gives a perfect sticky surface to sprinkle Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Sprinkles on to.

For the sentiment I have used one of the Festive Tags die from the John Next Door range

Finally a closeup of the poinsettia, quite possibly my favourite design for the poinsettia dies that I have worked with. This is using the Poinsettia and matching stamp set from the John Next Door Festive collection, with a touch of Swirly Ivy again from John


The Festive Collection Netted Star background die 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunset in Africa

Sunset In Africa I really enjoyed making this card, its so different and yet quite simple to achieve with the combination of the ...