Sunday 28 January 2018

Beautiful Bella


Beautiful Bella!!

Todays card is made with the new Frames and Tags collection - Bella. 
The card is a 6"base.
I have then used the Double stitched Octagons to cut out one in white and then the next size down in Lustre card - Rosa

With the same Rosa card, I have used the main and second die from Bella to cut two shapes, cut these in half and placed them behind the white octagon

Using white card, the same dies were used to cut out another Bella for the centre shape. I used adhesive pearls to embellish around the edges too

One of my most favourite new dies is the Passionflower, I think you will be seeing a lot more of this flower
there are 23 dies in just the one packet! Real value for money in any currency! 

In this card, I have cut one base out of white card with double sided adhesive attached so that I could get an even coverage once dipped into Frosty Sparkle Glitterbitz.  I have then cut the passionflower from Rosa card, gently teased the petals slightly for a little dimension and then added a Pearl and Rhinestone cluster to the centre.

All items available at Maximumcrafts

2 comments:

Sunset in Africa

Sunset In Africa I really enjoyed making this card, its so different and yet quite simple to achieve with the combination of the ...