Sunday 31 July 2016

Christmas Book card



Once upon a time there was a very Special friend who deserved a very special Christmas card and this is how it turned out. At this rate I shall be finished all my Christmas cards by the end of August! 

I have used the Presscuts A4 Book die for the base of the card, gone are the days of the embossing boards to make these type of cards, well gone for me at least!

So on the left I have used the Ornate Holly Framed Peace die set and stamped with the sentiments from the John Lockwood Poinsettia Wishes stamp set. Its so handy that the words come seperately so you can rearrange them to say so many different sentiments. the corner embellishments come from the Ornate Holly Framed Peace set too.

The Poinsettia Additions die set has been introduced with just three size poinsettias in plus the open petal set to match. The sizing is different than previous Poinsettia dies, so nice to have just the three perfect sizes to work with. I stamped them all with the matching stamp set in Perfect medium and then used the Christmas Red sparkle embossing powder. The centre berries are made from the Phill Martin Sparkle PVA glue. 

Loved doing this book card today, I have another book card to show you later in the week. Have a good Sunday, thanks for dropping by x
All products used available from my website at www.maximumcrafts.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting this on your blog. I think this is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely glorious Maxine. Your Poinsettia are so realistic. I think that I saw somewhere that Sue had said that this set of Poinsettia were to compliment her previous sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous card Maxine. What a lucky recipient.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Sunset in Africa

Sunset In Africa I really enjoyed making this card, its so different and yet quite simple to achieve with the combination of the ...