Sunday 21 October 2018

Garden Delight


Introducing a little Garden Delight today. 
I would love to have a trellis covered in beautiful flowers in my garden just like this, so pretty!
This die set has three dies in total - the main trellis die, an outer edge and the sentiment



I have used Copper Pearl Foundation card with Feltmark Soft Salmon, with a few scraps extra for the flowers.

For the background, I took a piece of Soft Salmon card and a couple of Distress inks - Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade. I started with a quick application of the Squeezed Lemonade onto the card then I masked off a circle in the corner of the piece of card, so that this would be my 'sun'.
Added a blend of the Distress inks and then cut out using the outer die.
The trellis die was then run through with the copper card and again, just using scraps of lemon card over the two flowers which were sponged with Spiced Marmalade whilst still in the die and around the edges once out.

I added JND Starflower leaves cut from the Soft Salmon. Stamped a delicate little Nellie Snellen fairy in Archival Ink after working out just where she needed to go of course.
Something a little different for this lovely die set, hope you like it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunset in Africa

Sunset In Africa I really enjoyed making this card, its so different and yet quite simple to achieve with the combination of the ...