Sunday 25 June 2017

Book Card




My card today uses the Brand New Presscuts Book Card die set. I love to use unusual card shapes but often the fussy measuring and cutting puts me off to make them once I get round to it, so I was delighted to see this new die set with all the hard work already done for me.

You need and A4 die cutting machine and I have used 3 sheets of card. One for the base card and inner mats and then two in Milk foundation card for the front cover and the inner card


For the background design, I have used the Phill Martin Grunge dots stencil and sponge through with Distress inks in Victorian Velvet and Antique Linen

I have continued the design inside as well, with another sentiment from Woodware as the verse leaving a blank panel for writing on too.


All items available on the website www.maximumcrafts.com 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love this die that I bought off you, so quick & makes a stunning card every time. I also use the insert on a 6x6 prescored card

      Delete

Sunset in Africa

Sunset In Africa I really enjoyed making this card, its so different and yet quite simple to achieve with the combination of the ...