Sunday 8 January 2017

Autumn Leaf Special


Todays card is a first for me. The first card that measures 12" x 6" that I have ever attempted and I am really pleased with the results.
I have used Foundation Card Stock in Deep Cocoa, Chestnut and Coconut White. White Vellum and Gold Mirri card plus some Cosmic Shimmer Brilliant Sparkle Embossing Powder.
Dies used today were:
Autumn Leaf Trio
Swirly Leaf Trio
Striped Nasturiums
Stitched Flags
Family Tree (for leaves)
Trailing Ivy embossing folder

Todays special offer is available here which is BOTH Autumn Leaf Trio and the matching Swirly Leaf Trio die sets for only £20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunset in Africa

Sunset In Africa I really enjoyed making this card, its so different and yet quite simple to achieve with the combination of the ...